The Inspector's Journal Forums
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Join TIJ Forums
Lost Password?
Subscribe to TIJ's Newsletter

All Forums > TIJ's News You Can Use > News Around The Net >

TIJ'ers! Get Superior Business Coaching!

Previous Topic: Appraiser: Im No Home Inspector - Topic - Next Topic: Reader Takes Stone To Task re. Heat Exchanger New TopicReply to TopicShare Topic
Posted By  
View Profile
Kenmore, WA
Currently offline offline

Thread Start First Page
[#1] Posted: 12/09/2009 - 4:06:54 PM
TIJ Sponsor's Press Release

Dear Inspectors Journal Reader,

Times have been tough…especially for inspectors and contractors. However, even in the best of times, most inspectors and contractors are overwhelmed by the business side of their business. Even when you go to the classes and join the groups, the “fix” is often another binder that collects dust on your shelf. That’s why Biz Experts Al Levi and Ellen Rohr are kicking off a new concept Teleseminar Series: Step by Step Success Program, You can take the First Success Step as soon as you sign up! We’ll get you go go going with the Audio Recording and the Step forms…instant download with your one month trial. Just $1 to try.

Ellen Rohr is the wife of a Plumber, and knows how it feels to wake up wondering how to make Payroll. A columnist for PHC News and other trade magazines, she helps contractors (and their spouses) keep track of the money, increase cash flow and get profitable. Al Levi, one of the Most Influential 25 Contractors in the last Quarter Century, has been teaching solid business systems to contractors. As a third generation contractor, Al is especially familiar with family business dynamics and challenges.

The Step by Step Success program solves the “Contractor Overwhelm” issue by offering one simple, powerful business building Step at a time. Through interactive Teleseminars and one-to-one coaching in Office Hours, Al and El will help you implement ONE action each month that will help you make more money and start living a better life.

Imagine doing just one thing, one focused step every month…knowing it would fundamentally and powerfully change your life and your business for the better?

Imagine what that would be worth to you. Imagine how much easier your life could be.

Just one thing, just one focused step...could you do that?

Ready to find out more on how to take the first Step? Click here! Hear what Ellen and Al have to say about The Step by Step program and the mistakes they have made in the past by giving you too much to do and too much information. Ellen and Al have paired things down one step at a time to make it simplier for you.

Here's to love, peace, $$...and freedom,

Ellen

View Profile
Sagamore Hills, Ohio

[#2] Posted: 12/12/2009 - 08:55:00 AM
Being successful in business isn't rocket science. Become active in the community and meet people. After you're done meeting people get out and meet more folks. Put on PowerPoint presentations (I know lightning is going to strike me) at Realtors offices. After your done with that get active in the community and meet more people. Sponsor a little league team. Get active in the local 4th of July parade. Treat your business like you're running for office.

Climb on board now before I setup a web site and start charging for this.

(psst, people buy from good people)

Terry

http://www.hlis.net

This space for let - please inquire within.

View Profile
Collins, NY

[#3] Posted: 12/12/2009 - 09:44:20 AM
"Sponsor a little league team"

My 11 digit NY license number won't fit on the jersey.

Tom

http://clearcreekhomeinspection.com/

Life is tough enough as it is, it's tougher when you're stupid. Don't do stupid things.
Dr Joe Lstiburek
View Profile
DeWitt, Mi

[#4] Posted: 12/12/2009 - 10:40:51 AM
Ellen, et al
I may as well live up to my reputation as an ass and mention the "letter" Ellen posted does not seem to read right. Who was the author? What did she pair up or did she pare something? etc.

I am being very serious when I say that her idea and concept is good and I'll bet you she can pull it off and provide a very meaningful service and product! The real problem might be to clearly identify your potential customers and address them. (same problem all home inspectors have)

Les
View Profile
Boston, Mass.

[#5] Posted: 12/14/2009 - 11:12:54 AM
Mass. licensed home inspectors would get a public whipping for running a 'picture show' in a realtors office.
Our marketing money and energy should be directed to buyers. This DOES NOT include Listing brokers/agents.
There are many Real Estate professionals who work for the buyers. Attys-Mortgage people-True buyers brokers. I would spend my time with these folks.

Jack Ahern Boston on the Charles and Bridgton,Maine
Member ASHI
View Profile
Sagamore Hills, Ohio

[#6] Posted: 12/14/2009 - 12:52:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jack Ahern

Mass. licensed home inspectors would get a public whipping for running a 'picture show' in a realtors office.
Our marketing money and energy should be directed to buyers. This DOES NOT include Listing brokers/agents.
There are many Real Estate professionals who work for the buyers. Attys-Mortgage people-True buyers brokers. I would spend my time with these folks.

Whatever puts cash money in the pocket.

Terry

http://www.hlis.net

This space for let - please inquire within.

Previous Topic: Appraiser: Im No Home Inspector - Topic - Next Topic: Reader Takes Stone To Task re. Heat Exchanger New TopicReply to TopicShare Topic
Jump To:
The Inspector's Journal Forums © 2002-2013 all topics or replies that are posted on The Inspector's Journal
are copyrighted material of the original author that posted the topic or reply.
Go To Top Of Page 

Pick an RSS Feed

The views expressed on this website are the views of the authors and
do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the sponsors.
© 2002-2013 Copyright DevWave Software Inc.
Find a Home Inspector