Yo! Anyone using Yodle?

hausdok

$4788 to get me into first page search engine position and guaranty me X-number of calls per month?

Now I'm really confused?

Mike, instead of $5000, why not not just make a good website and work hard on SEO and be on the first page of search-engines?

NOBODY (read it again) NOBODY can get at the top of Google's algorithm!

You don't NEED a website or anything else as long as all you want is a job.

If you want a company that makes money for you, even when you're on vacation (i.e. other inspectors working for you), you NEED a website to keep them busy.

I'm kinda of settled on having a job. Not really interested anymore in worrying about other peoples work and ethics and attendance and all the crap that goes with managing others.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just finished their presentation. The guy was pissed when I asked him how he could promise me more leads per month than there are home sales in the 20 mile radius (that he imposed) around me.

He did four web searches for home inspectors in my area and my name was on the front page at least twice every time. The only place I didn't show up was Google Local, so I'm off to fix that broken that listing.

• 1 year later...