I need photos!

Chad Fabry

I'm finally getting around to putting some CE classes together and maybe a licensing course as well. The process is mind numbing and very, very slow.

I'd love some of your more interesting photos including laughable defects, dangerous defects, text book perfect installations or anything interesting at all.

I'll credit all photos or put a smallish watermark or tag on your photo. Look at Erby's tags and then use something much, much smaller.

Chad@structuresmart.com

FYI: I use Faststone Photo Resizer's Advanced Options Add Text to put those on.

Dang, I thought I shrunk them quite a bit after Kurt pointed out how big they were earlier this summer.

Was putting tags on something else that needed big and forgot to change the font back until Kurt kindly pointed it out.

Perhaps I'll switch now to something like this, or not.

Arial - Regular - Size 6 with 50% opacity.

Click to Enlarge
tn_2015115225026_B4U001.jpg

72.65 KB

I've also wondered why people watermark photos in reports. I've only done it with pictures that I posted online, but I don't even bother with that any more.

In the past, my copyright notice may have been just a little too prominent. While I had no conclusive evidence, I suspected it may have distracted from the subject a wee bit.

Click to Enlarge
tn_2015116211840_z1%20002%20(Small).jpg

67.22 KB

I've also wondered why people watermark photos in reports. I've only done it with pictures that I posted online, but I don't even bother with that any more.

In the past, my copyright notice may have been just a little too prominent. While I had no conclusive evidence, I suspected it may have distracted from the subject a wee bit.

Click to Enlarge
tn_2015116211840_z1%20002%20(Small).jpg

67.22 KB

Nice!

Feel free, Chad. https://www.facebook.com/GTBIS/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

I'm interested in the CE classes Chad. Need to do mine sometime over the next 12 months.

I'll go through my pictures and see if there's anything useful to you.

Tom

I'm finally getting around to putting some CE classes together and maybe a licensing course as well. The process is mind numbing and very, very slow.

I'd love some of your more interesting photos including laughable defects, dangerous defects, text book perfect installations or anything interesting at all.

I'll credit all photos or put a smallish watermark or tag on your photo. Look at Erby's tags and then use something much, much smaller.

Chad@structuresmart.com