My new website

Trent Tarter

It looks good. I like it. 

Two suggestions: 

At the bottom of the Home page, under the heading, "An Interactive Create Request List," the penultimate sentence reads, "Simply use the CRL™ to create your repair addendum along with your real estate agent." Alert readers will chuckle at the error. I suggest simply dropping the "along with your agent" part. It's not necessary.

Near the top of the Services page, the rascal who wrote the copy must have re-used the same paragraph from another website because he refers to you as "Trust Inspection Services." In addition to correcting the error, you might want to do some searches to see how much of the copy on your site is re-used from other sites that HomeGauge already designed. You want the copy on your pages to be unique. 

1 hour ago, Jim Katen said:

It looks good. I like it. 

Two suggestions: 

At the bottom of the Home page, under the heading, "An Interactive Create Request List," the penultimate sentence reads, "Simply use the CRL™ to create your repair addendum along with your real estate agent." Alert readers will chuckle at the error. I suggest simply dropping the "along with your agent" part. It's not necessary.

Near the top of the Services page, the rascal who wrote the copy must have re-used the same paragraph from another website because he refers to you as "Trust Inspection Services." In addition to correcting the error, you might want to do some searches to see how much of the copy on your site is re-used from other sites that HomeGauge already designed. You want the copy on your pages to be unique. 

Thanks for the advise Jim, I found the "Trust Inspection Services" typo. I will call to get it fixed on Monday. 

• 11 months later...