WOW

Terence McCann

Looks Great Mike, Once again your a leader in your field.

I tried to check out the "Featured members profile but it told me I had to be logged in to do so.[:-jump] I am logged in. Might want to check that out.

Where did you get the picture of Chris?[:-propeller] That's a great shot. Ha Ha.

Hi Guys,

Thanks a lot, but most of the credit goes to Rose Balden and Mike Brown at DevWave. They did all of the programming. I just bugged 'em for stuff and they told me when it could be done and when I was being an idiot. Hell, if it weren't for them, TIJ would still be a pipe dream.

I really have to hand it to Mike B., cuz he's poured heart and soul into this thing. How many programmers do you guys know who can be found still working on a site at 2 or 3 in the morning!?

It's only gonna get better from here.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

M.

I had the pleasure of exchanging a few Emails w/ Mike Brown. He's the consumate professional and I'll feel very good when I write him the check for the Inspectexpress software that Devwave developed.

It's not too often that I get a personal reply from anyone. It's even more infrequent when the owner takes the time to write back. I like that.

Mike O, Rose B, & Mike B:

What do I think of the new TIJ? In the Navy (I'm retired Navy) when someone or some group did some thing that stood out above the pack they were told, "Congratulations on a job Well Done". Since Mike O is also a Navy "Graduate" (we're certainly not retired) I will say to him and Rose and Mike: Congratulations on a job Very Well Done.

John

www.hs1.biz

Mike:

I particularly like the visual nature of the new TIJ __ always something happening on the screen __ which fits very nicely with the nature of home inspectors. We are visual people. We react to visual stimuli. Mike is a clever guy and understood this when he designed the layout.

The avatars are also great. I wasn't quite sure at first. "What are these cartoons doing here?" After a couple of minutes I realized that I didn't even need to read the poster's name to see which whinner was on a rant now ([:I] oh gosh, I'm sorry, for a second there I got it confused with that other inspector site)___ to see which member was sharing a thought with the group.

John Wells

www.hs1.biz

• 2 weeks later...