Jump to content

Allyturnkey

Members
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Allyturnkey

  • Rank
    Starting Member

Personal Information

  • Location
    USA
  • Occupation
  1. It could be some type of voc. You might consider having a test done. I Had a conversation with a mold inspector I know about something similar to this. He went to do the mold inspection and also did a voc test. Came back Negitive for mold but voc was off the charts. Turns out it was paint stored in the garage that was making her sick. Michael www.allyturnkey.com
×
×
  • Create New...