Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About bscutters

  • Rank
    Starting Member

Personal Information

  • Location
  • Occupation
  1. Can some one please tell me where to begin looking for an electrical shock in my kitchen? If I touch my metal sink I feel a slight vibration. If my hands are wet I get shocked. the closed outlet is 2 feet away. Now my stove on the opposite wall is shocking me. Yesterday I was using the George Forman grill and when I started to place a raw burger on the grill the shock traveled from the grill surface through the meat and into my hand. I don't know what to do or even begin looking for the problem.
  • Create New...