Where in the code . . .

Bain

I spoke with the buyer, who's in Ann Arbor, this morning. According to him, the sellers are Latter Day Saints, and part of their religion includes preparedness for disasters, hence the "safe house" in the crawlspace.

In my report, I included the photo with a caption that said something like "Dungeons are typically frowned upon in Kentucky."

Any kids missing in that area?

That was my first thought. Creepy.

Not enough ventilation for a growop, unless they're into mushrooms. That's it, it's a mushroom grow-op!

Call Mike Holmes. Gotta get that place on TV, pronto! Bain, they'll be wanting copies of your report so Big Mike can call you an idiot on camera. Ouch.

OK, I just read your fresh post. I think the emergency preparedness ought to include a way of getting out of that rat hole, no? [:)]

Any kids missing in that area?

That was my first thought. Creepy.

Not enough ventilation for a growop, unless they're into mushrooms. That's it, it's a mushroom grow-op!

Call Mike Holmes. Gotta get that place on TV, pronto! Bain, they'll be wanting copies of your report so Big Mike can call you an idiot on camera. Ouch.

OK, I just read your fresh post. I think the emergency preparedness ought to include a way of getting out of that rat hole, no? [:)]

Yep, and how safe is a safe house with a wooden ceiling? I don't know the particulars, and the buyer was merely assuming, so Mikey may be correct about storing kidnapped children in the hole. I didn't see any claw marks on the hatch, though.