Keeping Yourself Occupied When Times Are Slow

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where would I be without you guys?

Successful?

Achieving at a level commensurate with your intellect?

Not wondering where the time has gone since high school?

Something to ponder, for sure. Big shout out to Chad who also first advised me to keep the Baby Wipes separate from the Chlorox Wipes. I hope the swelling has abated and feeling has returned to the area, Amigo.

At least there's Lamb and his art........gotta have art.........

Did you say art? I thank you.

BTW, if anyone is wandering the streets of Evergreen Park, IL next Sat. 11/6, EP High School (alma mater of the Unabomber - he never comes to the reunions - probably a snob), I'll have a booth in the arts/crafts/business expo displaying about 50 or more of my photos.

I'll also be handing out HI business cards, doing shoe repair and performing non-invasive dentistry. All the high society of EP and the surrounding areas promises to be there.

Um...just don't touch anything.

Sheesh... I love the extremes of today's economy - last week: eight inspections, this week: no inspections. Wierd...

Yep, I had one 1100sf POS last week and three big homes this week!

This week I have two McMansion's and one Mega McMansion home! Their inspection fees equal what I would get for 8 normal size homes!

Sheesh... I love the extremes of today's economy - last week: eight inspections, this week: no inspections. Wierd...

Yep, I had one 1100sf POS last week and three big homes this week!

This week I have two McMansion's and one Mega McMansion home! Their inspection fees equal what I would get for 8 normal size homes!

Nice! That's what I need - a mansion or two. They're just not moving here.

Nice! That's what I need - a mansion or two. They're just not moving here.

Call these guys. They can move 'em.

http://www.nickelbros.com

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Back in the mid-eighties, my masons installed the field stone over concrete block foundations under about five buildings (a train station, a huge mill, and several other similar buildings) brought from different areas of Virginia to create an historic down-town shopping attraction called. All the stop lights and overhead wires had to be dropped to move everything into final positions so we could provide the foundations. It was very high-tech. The machinery resembled aircraft landing gear with computerized levelers to keep everything straight and level as the building moved into the city.

Three phone calls this week from people who are out of work and want to know if I'll teach them how to be home inspectors. Three phone calls for home inspections. Maybe I should just match them up.

On a good note, for some reason, calls for just a radon test have picked up, four this week. Hope that keeps up. Now I gotta get back to raking leaves before they get so deep I have to get a front-end loader!