'Take a deep breath and a drink'

I've just added Westfield, NJ to the places marked on my map to never visit. It's obvious that there must be some kind of highly toxic substance there that's causing brain atrophy and I don't want to catch it; my brain has already atrophied enough, thank you.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

I'm not clear on the exact message the guy was trying to get across. I mean, I get the downplaying of the out-of-level floors and preparing his clients for a long list of defects, but other than that, it was pretty much white noise with no interesting video.

I think Peter ordan (sic) may have too much time on his hands.

I've just added Westfield, NJ to the places marked on my map to never visit. It's obvious that there must be some kind of highly toxic substance there that's causing brain atrophy and I don't want to catch it; my brain has already atrophied enough, thank you.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

That pretty much covers my reaction as well. Huh? What's really scary is that, as Mike eludes, this video may actually appeal to folks in the area: "Beam me up, Scotty. Energize already."

And his point was???? "suck it up"???? Does the guy really think people will listen to that line? Maybe we should write in our reports "Please understand that all homes have some level of charm, which may be why the home is not actually level, but please, suck it up, your Realtor needs the commission"