Cantilever Wall ...

I'm blind. I don't get/see the shadow thing??

They are, I believe, referrring to its priapic form.

- Jim Katen, Oregon

I don't get it. What does a shadow that looks like a peter (No, I'm not as erudite as you) have to do with being Jewish?

Perhaps it's a reference to the Jewish practice of circumcision and the attendant change in profile of the member under consideration.

The member under consideration may now stand down. [:)]

I go by that nearly every day, but never stopped to look at it. It's about 3/4 mile from my house.

Jimmy

Wish I would have known you were so close. Spent two nights in the Cambridge Hampton Inn last weekend because we were doing some college tours for my older son. I would have invited you out for a beer!

If you ever make it back, give me a shout.

I go by that nearly every day, but never stopped to look at it. It's about 3/4 mile from my house.

Jimmy

Wish I would have known you were so close. Spent two nights in the Cambridge Hampton Inn last weekend because we were doing some college tours for my older son. I would have invited you out for a beer!

If you ever make it back, give me a shout.

It's a deal. Emerson is currently at the top of his list. May be going back to revisit.