going back to part time

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terry,

My wife is there to help them settle in to this new lifestyle. I would just be in the way. They are coming home for the Christmas Holiday, I'll get plenty of face time with the next generation of Ezra's.

Mike,

I am working with BTC to start a Home Inspector Associates Degree. They are changing from Quarters to Semester to come in line with all other state schools in Ohio and I hope to roll it out when that happens in the fall of 2012.

The course will have the two years of academic classes require plus most of the history classes of the BP&R degree along with the hands on classes of the trades departments offered at BTC. I think hands on education is very important. Also planning a semester of co-op.

My plan on continuing with my education is tied in with this project, I would like to be one of the instructors in this program.

Ezra Malernee

Canton, Ohio

Terry,

My wife is there to help them settle in to this new lifestyle. I would just be in the way. They are coming home for the Christmas Holiday, I'll get plenty of face time with the next generation of Ezra's.

Mike,

I am working with BTC to start a Home Inspector Associates Degree. They are changing from Quarters to Semester to come in line with all other state schools in Ohio and I hope to roll it out when that happens in the fall of 2012.

The course will have the two years of academic classes require plus most of the history classes of the BP&R degree along with the hands on classes of the trades departments offered at BTC. I think hands on education is very important. Also planning a semester of co-op.

My plan on continuing with my education is tied in with this project, I would like to be one of the instructors in this program.

Ezra Malernee

Canton, Ohio

Excellent Ezra,

Let me know when they bring it online.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike