Home inspectors needed throughout the US

I am one of the owners of the company, we are not looking to solicit anyone, we are a scientific and engineering consulting firm with two approaches to our business. We conduct diagnostic "reactive assessments" when people have issues or conduct proactive assessments "wellness" assessments to help people improve the overall environmental quality of their indoor environment i.e reduce daily exposures to chemicals, allergens and particulate matter. Also that is why we formulated a cleaning line with no synthetic chemicals in them. Home inspectors have skill sets transferable to parts of our business and if interested, can work with us on projects. We are currently expanding to multiple locations throughout the United States where inspectors collect observations and data and submit it to our scientists and engineers to generate reports.

I am sure many of you are sceptical but I was inquirying how to reach out to home inspectors (I have done this on one other forum "inspectors journal") so I could interact with those who may be interested.

For those who posted as being interested I will connect with you by providing additional information via email. I understand this is your forum and wish only to reach out to parties that may have an interest.

I'd like to hear more as well. Since I'm the type to cut to the quick how can I generate income by doing business with your company?

I could be wrong but it looks like another person that hopes for an opportunity to move product here. If you go to the web site and click on store you'll see what I mean.

Agreed. I get a call a month from some lab in Florida that wants to hawk its services. Caller ID shows an 800 number so I never answer. But there's always a message from some guy telling me he wants to help me increase my revenues by 20%-30%.

Dat be Le Pro Lab! They have some connection with Nicky G.

Exactly. The guy has a NY accent and sounds slicker than snot on a doorknob.

Although I'm not going to bite I hope someone reports back with what the gig is all about.

Sounds like Amway selling ozone generators.

Yeah, I would think by the interest shown, the O P would have been back to give us the skinny by now.

What is it you need home inspectors for, Celtic?

OK, I'm really interested in knowing who has heard back from these folks.

I'm conjuring up the vision of the HI going into the home, taking an air sample, sending it back to the OP for analysis and then getting back a recommendation to buy one of their products to sell to the client.

Yes, it's killing me - who has heard back and what is the gig? I can eat crow if need be.

I'm surprised at how many folks posted their email address for all the bots to harvest.

I'm also surprised at how many folks would consider hoppin' on a wagon without knowing the driver, or where it's going... or have even seen the wagon.

Click to Enlarge
tn_2010106203241_snakeoil.jpg

18.38 KB

Just like radon 25 years ago, I'll wait 'till there's some official standards and protocols before even considering it an issue to explore.

I'm also surprised at how many folks would consider hoppin' on a wagon without knowing the driver, or where it's going... or have even seen the wagon.

I'm not sure there is a wagon, the guy might be riding a horse

I'm also sure no one offered to marry the guy, we just asked for info. As for bots harvesting my email- all my online advertising includes that email. I find email is a handy way for people to contact me when they find my name on the internet.

• 2 years later...