Some clients make me wonder !!

I received an e-mail from a recent client (home inspected a couple weeks ago) asking "which" document was the Inspection Report.

The request for the inspection was a "hurry-up" ... but his question certainly makes one wonder.

I am assuming he has not opened up one or any of the attached documents I sent him and my bullet list of what is attached is quite clear.

BTW - he is an 'educator' and works in the local community college district system.

I've pasted the crux of the e-mail below (re-dacted of course):

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nolan: I have been busy with the mortgage company that I am just now getting around to asking you something. Which of these attachments is the property inspection report?

Client FName

>>> Nolan Kienitz 10/31/10 8:24 PM >>>

Client FName,

Attached are the PDF files as they relate to the Property Inspection at the address noted in the above subject line.

Files included (as necessary) are:

* Property Inspection Report

* Home Maintenance Contacts

* Home Maintenance Advice

+++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to provide your home inspection.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MP - Nope ... all documents were attached. I keep my "sent messages" to clients in a separate file folder in my e-mail client.

NL - I provide my clients a list of various folks they can contact should they have questions about: HVAC, Electrical, Pest Control ... etc.. It gives them a reasonable place to start and do their own 'due diligence' for that service provider.

NL - I provide my clients a list of various folks they can contact should they have questions about: HVAC, Electrical, Pest Control ... etc.. It gives them a reasonable place to start and do their own 'due diligence' for that service provider.

Thats a nice thing to do. I wish I could find folks around here that I felt comfortable enough with to do that. Part of me doesn't think it would help, most people would still find a craigslist handyman that can do it all.