Fujitsu Stylistic ST5011D

Inspectorjoe

Fujitsu Stylistic ST5011D tablet computer with daylight readable screen.

Windows XP

512 RAM

I don't remember the hard drive size.

Two batteries, one is 7200 mAh which holds a great charge

Two chargers (if I can find the second one)

Docking station with CD drive

Harness and shoulder strap

I bought it used 4 or 5 years ago. I bought the accessories new at that time. There is some wear on the screen.

It won't boot up. From what I've read about the error message on the internet, it has a bad hard drive. It takes no more than a minute to remove the hard drive, but I don't have the installation disk to reinstall the operating system.

Free - You just pay for the shipping.

Fujitsu Stylistic ST5011D tablet computer with daylight readable screen.

Windows XP

512 RAM

I don't remember the hard drive size.

Two batteries, one is 7200 mAh which holds a great charge

Two chargers (if I can find the second one)

Docking station with CD drive

Harness and shoulder strap

I bought it used 4 or 5 years ago. I bought the accessories new at that time. There is some wear on the screen.

It won't boot up. From what I've read about the error message on the internet, it has a bad hard drive. It takes no more than a minute to remove the hard drive, but I don't have the installation disk to reinstall the operating system.

Free - You just pay for the shipping.

Sold!

Let me know what the shipping comes to.

40401 SW Dixon Mill Road

Gaston, OR 97119

- Jim Katen, Oregon

XP on a tablet? You won't have tablet function with just XP, though you would still have keyboard input. Vista was the first operating system to combine the two. I can't remember the name of that tablet OS which preceded Vista.

Jim, if I can find my old tablet restoration CD's would you want them?

Marc

XP on a tablet? You won't have tablet function with just XP, though you would still have keyboard input. Vista was the first operating system to combine the two. I can't remember the name of that tablet OS which preceded Vista.

Marc

XP does/did have a tablet version that had full tablet functionality.

Mine was a Gateway 400 SD4. The one I have now is a C - 142XL, a Vista tablet. Cary's right, old one was an XP but tablet functionality isn't inherent in that version.

Ain't buying Gateway anymore. I bought a 2 year warranty with my current model. First time I had trouble, they told me that they had sold off the warranty division which immediately went bankrupt. [:(!]

Marc

Sold!

Let me know what the shipping comes to.

I assume you're sitting down ......... it was $28.76. That includes the $1.50 fuel surcharge and the $3.00 delivery area surcharge. What a racket! Maybe I ought to consider similar surcharges for inspections. Nah, in this crappy market, I'm afraid to raise my prices as it is.

It would have been cheaper to send it Priority Mail.

PACKAGE DETAILS

Other Packaging 18.00" x 12.00" x 9.00"

15.00 lbs. (billed weight)

CARRIER & SERVICE

UPS Ground

SHIP DATE

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 End of Day

My address is in the box. BTW, I couldn't find one of the batteries. It was the older, smaller one that originally came with it. I might have thrown it out.

Hope you get it working. Have fun with it!

I had an old Stylistic 1200 that ran NT. And I believe the old 500s ran Windows 95 with full tablet functionality.

Marc

Thanks, I might. After I mess with this thing for a while, I'll let you know.

- Jim Katen, Oregon