I like

Hey, Phillip. Are you and that new bride still speaking to each other? Or are you communicating with snarls?

They're communicating, but I hardly think there's much speaking going on. Hell, he's probably only here so he can catch his breath. Newlyweds[;)]

Only on the phone when she away. when she s here we don't have time to talk. [:-eyebrow[:-love][:D]

Click to Enlarge
tn_20111520320_Tinas%20bunch%20326.jpg

57.28 KB

Hey, Phillip. Are you and that new bride still speaking to each other? Or are you communicating with snarls?

They're communicating, but I hardly think there's much speaking going on. Hell, he's probably only here so he can catch his breath. Newlyweds[;)]

Only on the phone when she away. when she s here we don't have time to talk. [:-eyebrow[:-love][:D]

Click to Enlarge
tn_20111520320_Tinas%20bunch%20326.jpg

57.28 KB

Brilliant! Congratulations, again.

I like the new background as well but have a request. Can it be posted by itself in this thread. There is some kind of marker (I think) behind the forum page and I can't see dang the picture long enough to make it out. Driving me nuts (it doesn't take much [8])

The marker reminds me of Samara, from the movie "The Ring," for some reason. She's there for a brief instant, then just as suddenly she's gone. I know, however, that behind the words, she lurks . . .

I like the new background as well but have a request. Can it be posted by itself in this thread. There is some kind of marker (I think) behind the forum page and I can't see dang the picture long enough to make it out. Driving me nuts (it doesn't take much [8])

Now you are making me goofy. I think it's a lamp post.

Is that your photo, Bill? It's good. Very cold.

And now Bill posts this tiny-ass photo that no one can see just to mess with us.

I think it IS Samara, there on the right tip of the bank.

EDIT: (And it kills me that I can only do this to myself.) I was typing this post when Bill made his splaining about the downsized photo.

And now Bill posts this tiny-ass photo that no one can see just to mess with us.

I think it IS Samara, there on the right tip of the bank.

EDIT: (And it kills me that I can only do this to myself.) I was typing this post when Bill made his splaining about the downsized photo.

Nah,

I blew it up; that isn't a person. I thought you were talking about this marker.

Click to Enlarge
tn_20111617304_201116165216_Earth-Water.jpg

21.91 KB

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike