!!! Your personal information is on Spokeo.com

This is creepy! There is a site called spokeo.com that's a new online USA phone book w/personal info: everything from pics you've posted on FB or web, your approx credit score, home value, income, age, family member's names. Remove yourself by searching your name, find your page, copy URL then go to bottom of the page & click on the Privacy link to remove yourself.

I just removed my information from it!

Copy & re-post on other sites that you are on

Scott, we just did this a few days ago:

https://www.inspectorsjournal.com/forum ... C_ID=13312

Guess I missed that one. Oh, well they had me and pretty much everything was correct except for the names of my children....

Did they have the picture of you in that maid costume?

Here 'tis. Better email it to them. [;)]

Click to Enlarge
tn_2011112161521_Scotticha.jpg

34.96 KB

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Guess I missed that one. Oh, well they had me and pretty much everything was correct except for the names of my children....

Click to Enlarge

34.96 KB

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Damn, I be lookin good!

Be aware that there are "system limitations" with Spokeo when it comes to removing your data.

I had 4 entries and could only remove one of them. When I tried to removed the others their systems "red-type' warned me that the number of privacy requests was exceeded per e-mail address. Now I don't know how many I'm allowed "per e-mail", but I DID remove one, then tried for two then I was blocked.

Their FAQ indicates that I may be OK by tomorrow to remove another one ... or maybe two.

Information was interesting on all 4 entries. None of them were "real right". My Spring, TX address was linked to NYC. Yes, at one time in my past, I did live in NYC (Upper West Side near the Dakota), but my Spring, TX address does not exist in NYC. I was also living with my parents at most of the locations ... even though they passed on ... many, many years ago. Heck ... I'm over 60!!!

It is all very interesting how our data points are "just out there" and it gets mined in so many different ways.

BTW - Scott P ... that is a "cute" outfit. Nice to see it again from Mike O.

Click to Enlarge

34.96 KB

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Damn, I be lookin good!

That must be one heck of a corset!