Disposable Coveralls, gloves and safety stuff

Chad Fabry

I stopped buying disposable coveralls years ago. My experience was that they tore too easily - usually at the zippers - and were a royal pain to get in and out of.

Long ago, I bought some XXL coveralls at Sears. I carry about 3-4 sets at a time in my vehicle and can put them on over everything and sew up holes when/if necessary. As I'm coming up out of the crawls, I just peel them off and turn them inside out like the skin off a banana, while I'm still standing in the hatchway, roll them up and emerge nearly as clean and dry as when I went in (Unless, of course, I discover the hard way that there's water under the vapor barrier).

A few diaper wipes to wipe down my face, neck, ears and hands and I'm back in business and smelling as nice as a baby - literally.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

I stopped buying disposable coveralls years ago. My experience was that they tore too easily - usually at the zippers - and were a royal pain to get in and out of.

A poem, cough, cough

Portly Portents, inspired by Mike O'Handley

My zipah's stuck and so am I,

what evah will I do?

My pee's backed up to my eye

let's not talk about my pooh.

My mind's ablaze with the pain

Dupont has thrust on me

Damn zippah's stuck once again

Oh lawd I has to pee

• 1 month later...

Long ago, I bought some XXL coveralls at Sears. I carry about 3-4 sets at a time in my vehicle and can put them on over everything and sew up holes when/if necessary. As I'm coming up out of the crawls, I just peel them off and turn them inside out like the skin off a banana, while I'm still standing in the hatchway, roll them up and emerge nearly as clean and dry as when I went in (Unless, of course, I discover the hard way that there's water under the vapor barrier).

A few diaper wipes to wipe down my face, neck, ears and hands and I'm back in business and smelling as nice as a baby - literally.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

my own personal thought, and lest I offend, it is my own personal thought....

I don't really want to have to wash those coveralls and put somebody else's dirt, cat poop/pee, spider webs and asbestos in MY washing machine.

I have been buying the Kleenguard XP by the case, but I like the price of these a LOT better.

Are they really "Lite and Kool"? I really want to believe that...really...