I tried to change mine and failed. So I went back to the old one and failed. There's just an empty box with an "x" in it, beside my posts, now.

I uploaded a photo on an old thread precisely about this question, copied the URL on my profile page, and clicked submit. But nothing.

I hate failing. It sucks.

What!!?? No more Matrix? Dude, it was so completely you, and I loved that Avatar. Mr. Anderson... What have you done?....

I'm thinking the new photo looks pretty stupid, so Neo may return, reeaally soon.

I really like the picture. Is that you? Who took it?

Yeah, it's a great picture. You look so business like - as if you're getting out of a police cruiser to kick butt and take names.

What!!?? No more Matrix? Dude, it was so completely you, and I loved that Avatar. Mr. Anderson... What have you done?....

I'm thinking the new photo looks pretty stupid, so Neo may return, reeaally soon.

I really like the picture. Is that you? Who took it?

Yes, that would be me. Sarah Jane, the woman in the videos on my web-site, took the photo. She is quite adept at finding just the right angle to make an ugly mutt like me look not so bad.