Jump to content

what is this part called?

John Dirks Jr

Recommended Posts

Its the insulator at the main lugs. This one is broken and missing a significant portion. If not careful, it would be easy for someone to touch the live lug with the inner panel cover when removing or installing. The scorch mark already there suggests someone already got a surprise.

Anyway, whats the official name for the insulating/isolating part?

Click to Enlarge

42.2 KB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...