Proud Papa!

Great stuff Tom - congrats! Healthy and that is all that matters.

I look at that now and all I see is immense responsibility - hoo-fah. Although I think back to those days, from time to time with good memories, I'm glad mine are now in their mid-thirty's.

edit: With a new daughter it's time to join the NRA and to get in touch the local German Shepard kennel. [;)]

Hi Tom,

Congratulations! I never had a daughter but wanted one so badly that I turned my wife's niece into our daughter and spoiled the hell out of her while she was growing up.

She's all grown up now, graduated from college with a degree and been out there in the job market for about five years now but I still think of her as my little girl and miss her so much. She's so close to us that my wife's brother-ln-law is jealous as all get out.

You're in for some wonderful adventures, heartaches and happinesses. I envy you.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Tom, that's the best thing there is. Kids are the best part. The best. All that husband and wife stuff goes in and out, but the kid part is always the best.

My daughter is a freshman in college this year, and I can't believe it.

Congratulations from the bottom of my heart.

[:-angel]

Bright eyed, bushy haired & healthy with a big brother to kick ass when someone bothers her (except him, of course).

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter.

We spend the first two years of our child's life teaching them to walk & talk, then spend the next sixteen years telling them to shut up and sit down.

I am sitting on the couch right now pounding out reports on my laptop with my little girl sitting beside me. She turned 2 in December and has managed to amaze me every single day.

Congrats guys!!

-B

Click to Enlarge
tn_2011225112831_IMG00057-20101206-1821.jpg

37.59 KB

(I'd wager she knows how to use that tool better than plenty of the self proclaimed "experts" [:-slaphap )