Brown colored York equipment age?

AHI in AR

I had an inaccessible furnace on a job this morning, so I couldn't get the date off of it. I couldn't even get a good picture. The color was slightly darker than chocolate milk, and it was a York brand. If memory serves they phased that color out by the mid-1990s. I don't see a whole lot of that brand, and I'm not positive. I'm trying to give my client a guesstimate of the age. Does anyone have any better information?

Unfortunately, there are no pics. As I said in the original post, I couldn't get close to the unit or get a decent photo. From the right angle, I could see the nameplate and the color of the housing around the tag, but nothing more.

These folks were a hair's breadth away from being hoarders. Every square foot of available space had stuff stored in it.

Thanks for the attempts at help, guys. I did take photos, but not to try to show the furnace itself since it was behind a pile o' stuff about 10 feet deep and all I could see of it was about a 1' square patch around the name tag. I simply took pics of the piles of stored items. I wasn't about to pick up and move cardboard boxes containing godknowswhat that had been stored in a damp crawlspace environment for an unknown period of time.

I learned not to do that early on after the bottom (and contents, of course) fell out of a termite-riddled box I moved.