more than juggling

I send out a link about a guy that's got a Macarthur Grant for being amazing, and the first thing everyone notices is the guys loin package.

Just sayin'.......

I watched the whole thing and thought it was remarkably cool and original--much talent and years of practice--but I fail to see the point of performing nearly nude. That's what strippers do. Does this guy get ladies sticking dollar bills in his waist as he's doing his act? Seems to me that he could impart a bit more dignity to his act by covering up in some super-stylin' duds. He does not have a stellar physique (although he's closer to ripped than I am) and he's not all that good-looking (have two females here to pass qualified judgement).

He put on plain black for the second bit. Much more refined...

He gets an A+ for the calmness of his facial expression throughout. It adds to the hypmotistic effect.

Thanks for the cool links.

...but I fail to see the point of performing nearly nude. That's what strippers do. Does this guy get ladies sticking dollar bills in his waist as he's doing his act?
Hey! I just got a great idea for something to add to my inspection SOP. I should probably start doing some sit-ups first.

...but I fail to see the point of performing nearly nude. That's what strippers do. Does this guy get ladies sticking dollar bills in his waist as he's doing his act?
Hey! I just got a great idea for something to add to my inspection SOP. I should probably start doing some sit-ups first.

If I come to audit one of your inspections, I won't hold the ladder.

How 'bout gerbils........anyone wanna know what to do with gerbils?

I wonder how . . . exactly . . . one explains that to the ER Doc?

I'm sure it begins with something like, "I'm telling you, Doctor. It was the damndest thing, but it's the truth . . . . "