Fluke Infrared Thermography Seminars

hausdok

FLUKE is holding two new Seminars in June.

The first will be in Bellevue on June 22nd and will cover a combination of Thermography and Vibration Analysis. This seminar will be $100/attendee and will provide a basic introduction to thermography for 3 hours and a primer on Vibration Analysis for 1 hour.

The second seminar will be in Bellingham on June 23rd and will cover Thermography in much more depth for 4 hours with a great deal of camera hands on.

The Bellingham seminar is in FLUKE’s new Thermal Boot Camp format and will run $100/attendee. For the Bellingham class we encourage you to bring your thermal imager if you have one, and if not, we will be providing a good number of cameras for the hands on portion of the course.

Both seminars are offering some freebies to all attendees as well.

• Fluke 62 mini IR thermometer ($99 value)

• Introduction to Thermography Principles booklet

($25 value)

If you would like to register for either, or both of these seminars please email me at doug@psirep.com or call 253-838-9263 and we’ll get you on the list. If you are interested in the Bellingham Boot Camp seminar, please let me know if you will be bringing a thermal imager or if you will need one provided for the hands on portions?

These seminars tend to fill up pretty quickly, so please let me know as soon as possible if you would like to attend and reserve a seat.

Best regards,

Doug Green

PSI Solutions, Inc.

PO Box 24058, Federal Way, WA 98093

Phone 253-838-9263, Fax 253-942-4700, Mobile 206-510-3262

Find Your Solution at www.psirep.com