If you have 4 minutes to spare...

...this a cappella tribute to the works of Will Smith could fill that void. Yeah, I know it sounds dumb, but talent is talent, even if it's wasted.

I thought that was great, Richard. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face as I watched things develop. It's always nice to watch someone with a little imagination, weave his talents into something complex. Not to mention, I'm always a fan of good harmony.

Now, that's not to say that the triplets aren't impressive, but as you said, "Talent is talent.", and the dude is talented.

BTW Joe, where in the hell did you find this? Like what exactly drew you to this.... Kids?

Would you believe a weekly TV polka show? .... hosted by a balding, overweight, lecherous older man?

I'm addicted to watching the Happy Jack Polka show on Sunday nights (my wife is not so enamored of it). Happy Jack has himself quite a gig. He does a three hour show, assisted by 'The Party Channel Girls' Vicky, Layla and Mandee. You've got to see it to believe it.

Click to Enlarge
tn_201162231051_Happy%20Jack.jpg

27.64 KB

Click to Enlarge
tn_201162231148_FUN_WITH_LAYLA.jpg

36.09 KB

BTW Joe, where in the hell did you find this? Like what exactly drew you to this.... Kids?

Would you believe a weekly TV polka show? .... hosted by a balding, overweight, lecherous older man?

I'm addicted to watching the Happy Jack Polka show on Sunday nights (my wife is not so enamored of it). Happy Jack has himself quite a gig. He does a three hour show, assisted by 'The Party Channel Girls' Vicky, Layla and Mandee. You've got to see it to believe it.

Joe, what part of Eastern Europe is the Hancaviz name from?

Bill:

Somehow, some way, my dad's name got changed in the third grade. His name was Hancewicz. I have all 12 of his perfect attendance certificates from his school days. The one from 1925, as as well as all of the ones that followed have his name spelled Hancaviz. I don't know how that happened, and since he died in 1973, I can't ask him. His four brothers (all Hancewicz of course) are dead too.

I think his parents came from Poland.

Edit - Oops I misspelled his name. I had a t instead of a c in it.