How many summers does it take...

Remember peeling the skin off the old golf balls, lighting them on fire, and watching as the wound rubber bands went nuts?

Ummmm, no. But I vaguely remember cutting one open only to be sprayed by some sort of pressurized liquid.

Of course, the ball in the pic was a "rubber band" type.

Remember peeling the skin off the old golf balls, lighting them on fire, and watching as the wound rubber bands went nuts?

Ummmm, no. But I vaguely remember cutting one open only to be sprayed by some sort of pressurized liquid.

Of course, the ball in the pic was a "rubber band" type.

I did the same thing as a kid and when the liquid hit me in the eye I was sure I was going to be blinded! Glad I was wrong!

This is smart. I put a golf ball in a coffee can filled with gasoline. I threw on a match and only the top burned. So I took a big rock and threw it on top to smash it. The whole alley was on fire but for some reason I wasn't.

Golf balls are dangerous. They should come with some sort of warning.

We used to just throw them in the fire and watch them go. We also used to throw shot gun shells in the fire as well and run like hell. And then there was the shoot the arrow straight up in the air and run like hell. Its surprising I'm 46 years old. Where the heck were my parents?

We used to just throw them in the fire and watch them go. We also used to throw shot gun shells in the fire as well and run like hell. And then there was the shoot the arrow straight up in the air and run like hell. Its surprising I'm 46 years old. Where the heck were my parents?

Based on those revelations, I suspect that they were running like hell away from you!