recall.gov

Marc

I've found and installed Recalls.gov mobile app on my android but there's no accommodation for entering a model number of an appliance to see if there's a recall in effect for it.

Don't some of you have such an accommodation? All I get is a list of recent recalls.

Marc

I've found and installed Recalls.gov mobile app on my android but there's no accommodation for entering a model number of an appliance to see if there's a recall in effect for it.

Don't some of you have such an accommodation? All I get is a list of recent recalls.

Marc

I d/l the app and have played around with it for a bit. Looks like, as you say, it only does recent recalls. You can do a search for "washing machine" which will pull in a few but then the app has a link to the recall.gov site to do a more through search.

Not sure if you know this or not Marc, I pretty much stumbled on it, but if you go into the app screen look for a app called Market (which looks like a shopping bag) - this is where you can search for all Android apps.