Clothes dryer

Why does that vent hood look like a toilet plunger, and why is it jammed on top of the TPRV?

That is an electric water heater, no?

No,

It's a gas water heater but that doesn't look like the proper hood for that water heater. I'm guessing that they used the one from the previous water heater because the vent was jammed up into that asbestos pipe already. Of course, who knows why some folks do things?

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Why does that vent hood look like a toilet plunger, and why is it jammed on top of the TPRV?

That is an electric water heater, no?

Nope, natural gas. It's a mess I know. You should see the rest of the home. Here's another picture for your enjoyment. So much termite damage. All interior walls and ceiling are wood.

Click to Enlarge
tn_201179215149_IMGP1761.jpg

48.92 KB

I do as well, but I also have 10 drills, 4 routers, etc. My wife says I have a problem. My point was that most "normal" people have no reason for such a tool.

Mine was that there are lots of them out there. Any Bubba with half a brain,we have lots of those, can get one. And that is my opinion on what transpired. I do acknowledge you said "could".

As far as your rotating tools, you seem to have roughly twice the number that I have. So, how are you set for sockets?

If he's anything like normal, he's got 6, counting arm, leg and eye sockets. [:)]

Some building supply stores will rent the PEX crimp tool out for $10 a day. Then there's the other option - borrow from the guy that has too many tools.