So, I plugged it in.

gtblum

Is that thing plugged into its self? Look like it is a 'fancy' extension cord with a receptacle for an end, supported off the floor on a stand.

Yes. That was the joke. It's pretty cool.

I've never seen one like it. I think they kept it next to the stand up ash tray.

Made pretty much the same type of thing for my work bench in my shop, but not as cool as that thing.

Can anyone date it? Fourties? I never did look for any info on it and I don't think it's home made.

Click to Enlarge
tn_2011926181458_113.jpg

34.8 KB

Can anyone date it? Fourties? I never did look for any info on it and I don't think it's home made.

I'm not sure of the exact date, but it came with the kit to make an Interociter. Mine is from the late 50s and looks similar, but is 240V. By then the Cathermin tube in the Interocitor had an inindium complex of +4, so it required more than 120V.

I'm not sure of the exact date, but it came with the kit to make an Interociter. Mine is from the late 50s and looks similar, but is 240V. By then the Cathermin tube in the Interocitor had an inindium complex of +4, so it required more than 120V.

Is that just before they included the anal probe?

That might be the one Bain owns. I think that one has a stikitinciter.

That might be the one Bain owns. I think that one has a stikitinciter.

Actually that model had a problem with the insulators for the individual conductors and the oscillators couldn't be relied upon. Everything's transistorized now. Much more dependable . . . and enjoyable.