Sensors, does anyone know what thy are?

Goodhome

Didn't you read that? It says "touch to silence". In condos and apartments when a fire alarm goes off there are emitters throghout the building that are meant to alert everyone that an alarm has gone off. Sometimes, when it happens too often and they get annoyed, people will try to silence them by placing tape over them.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

Thanks Mike,

The sensor was actually quite high on the wall, about 8 or 9 feet so it was difficult to see the "touch to silence" Upon zooming in on the photo, it is clear. Thanks for you feedback, I appreciate it.

Sean

Here's a tip, use your camera's zoom feature to zoom in and look at stuff more closely; even if you don't take a photo of it.

I've been using mine lately to get closeup views of stuff that I couldn't see clearly by some other method. For instance, when I couldn't go up on a really high shake roof because it was raining (stepping on wet shakes is like stepping on grease), and I wanted to get a closeup of the top of a chimneystack, I used the zoom feature on my W90 to put me inches away from the brickwork and was able to clearly see some issues that I couldn't even see with my eyes and couldn't make out clearly using my binoculars.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike