Inspection World Report

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are making me proud! I should also mention my "Persona-non-grata Rule". Break any of the rules once, you get a no-BS warning that if you break another within the next six months you will no longer be allowed on the property for any reason. Enforced it twice in the first four boyfriends, word got around.

Once mine gets her degree, I'll help the guy by holding the ladder. Till then, back off punk! [:(!]

Brian G.

Keeper of the Flame [:-hot]

I don't know if this is out of place here or not. If it is Mike, I will not be at all upset if you delete it. I'm really not very objective.

With all the joking aside (I am the worst) PLEASE keep a close eye on your daughters, nieces and granddaughters. Last December 7th, my 16 year old granddaughter was murdered by her "boyfriend". He put a gun to her head and pulled the trigger. We burried her on her 17th birthday.

Ashleigh was an honor student and this kid was a drop out and a first class bum. Her friends have since told us that she thought she could turn him around. He was more of a project than a romantic interest. My son didn't even know this kid existed.

As a way of grieving, my son is trying to put together a web site as a memorial to her. I guess it keeps him busy and it helps him cope. www.ashleighmoomaw.com. I pray that all of you will see to it that you never have anything like this happen in your family. The pain is almost unbearable.

If they say to you that they are spending the night with a friend, trust but VERIFY. Now days a lot of boys don't get to see any gun cleanings, they never come to the house. This is a very dangerous world in which these kids live. Protect them as best you can, with all you have got.

George

I agree completely with what Mike & Chris just said. I lost my 39 year old wife in 1998 to a stroke. I don't want to even think about what I would do if someone killed one of my children,[:-brokenheart] I would probably end up inspecting a 6 x 9 cell.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

George,

The prayers in my house tonight will also include your family. No one should ever have to commit their child(grandchild) into God's arms. It is a statement of the fact that in our society we are failing in our responsibilities to our youth. Who is raising our children? Who is waiting to sit down and hear about their day when they get home from school? Our entire nation suffers. I mourn that your family has paid the cost of our failures. These are the very reasons I became a HI. We homeschool one of our two. Mom is always home when my son arrives. I can schedule time to be at events that are important to them.

Opening statement: I know my daughter. I trust my daughter. I do not know you.

Follow up question: Do you know what a gelding is son?

Closing statement: This has nothing to do with my Christianity son.

Lam 3:22 & 23

That's horrible George. I can't imagine what a devastating blow that must have been for your family. So much is lost when a child dies, for any reason.

Why are so many drawn to the worst of the lot when they're young? My step-daughter is preparing to leave her jealous-idiot boyfriend when he goes out of town again. I'm lining up some help to make it happen quickly when the time comes, including a cop cousin. I fully expect him to take it badly, and I'm preparing for that. Hopefully he'll find someone else to occupy himself with very soon after. If not I'll take every legal step available, turn the house into an armed camp, and make sure she goes nowhere alone till he gives up on it.

God help us, but failing that...Smith & Wesson.

Brian G.