3 Prong Outlet Testers Are Big Fat Liars!

Mike:

One of your readers shared a post from your great forum with me earlier this morning. I have enjoyed reading from your archives. I am the one who was responsible for the Inspection World Presentation titled "3-Prong Outlet Testers Are Big Fat Liars!" I just shared my viewpoints of the presentation in my most recent issue of the Monday Morning Messenger and if it is not violating any Forum rules would love to share the link to the MMM promotional version with your Forum readers. It can be found at http://www.thehomeinspector.com/MMMProm ... romo3.html and features a great photo of your Inspection World on site reporter Kurt Mitenbueler looking like Jerry Lewis with one prong of a 2 prong neon tester between his lips and the other prong ready to insert into a live receptacle slot that he has already tested as dead.[:-bigeyes] I hope that you enjoy the reading and if you find this inappropriate, then delete or edit the post as needed.

Michael Leavitt - Orem, Utah