Tool Belt or not Tool Belt; That is the Question

Chad Fabry

Sounds like I'm the lone wolf again. I use a combination of a step stool tool box that stays in the kitchen with everything inside except my camera and flashlight which are clipped to my belt. I use a simple nail pouch for the camera since I take a multitude of pictures. Of course I also tend to have a a screwdriver, outlet tester, etc. in my jean pockets.

I rarely use the box as a step stool anymore but it is handy to extend my reach indoors without dragging in the ladder.

Now that I think about it, it is time to clean out the box since it tends to accumulate a lot of junk contributing to the heft. Let's see, no need for the can of wasp spray for the next few months... [:-magnify

I tried using a tool belt. made it harder to get in tight places.

Now I set my tool bag in the kitchen with my computer.

I carry electrical tester,flashlight and camera as I go room to room. I go back if I need something else.

Phillip, you'll need a pouch for Aiden pretty soon. A Jolly Jumper with belt loops might work.

Phillip, you'll need a pouch for Aiden pretty soon. A Jolly Jumper with belt loops might work.

Yea I do. He crawling under the coffee tables and the end tables.

Going to fit a camber on him where he can do the crawlspaces for me.[:-angel][:-paperba

He has started walking now and climbing on top of everything he can.