Has inspection photography become a distraction

I did my research by reading here what Katen's and a couple of other peoples opinion were, asking a couple of my customers, and my own personal desire to type less bullshit.

This is what I was suggesting, John. Write like you were talking.

Marc

While aware of the principle, have not fully embraced same for simple listing or description of parts. Skip that part, no problems there. [:)]

Re: CYA, I also have plenty of that to tack on beginning or end, plus the Standard Agreement, which is the contract, plus more of that in the booklet I hand over at the inspection. I agree, heading each section of the report with a disclaimer reeks of paranoia or lack of confidence.

Descriptions are all in the back on mine. The few disclaimers I use are blanket format all in the front.

I found people liked having a simple list, i.e., a summary. My survey indicated folks didn't care about inventory lists. A little, but only a little.

Shoot, I don't care about inventory lists. I do it because I have to.

I've tried to design my output to accommodate young folks and how they read nowadays.

Descriptions are all in the back on mine. The few disclaimers I use are blanket format all in the front.

I found people liked having a simple list, i.e., a summary. My survey indicated folks didn't care about inventory lists. A little, but only a little.

Shoot, I don't care about inventory lists. I do it because I have to.

I've tried to design my output to accommodate young folks and how they read nowadays.

So you really need to tweet your reports with video on u-tube.

If it was cheaper, faster, and provided more clarity, I would. I can put video clips into the container fields of my database, and they'd play in .pdf online, but it's taking it farther than it needs to go.

Erby's examples are exactly what I'm talking about. One comment, two pics. Red arrows.