Jump to content

Is there a technical name for these wall vents?

Recommended Posts

Looks like a through-the-wall vent.

Were they one in each bedroom and maybe one or two in the common areas. Little cover on the outside of the wall? You dial them closed or open/close them with a pull string? Don't see the string there.

You open them up and use the interior ventilation fan on a timer to remove excess humidity from the home.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...