Mold Inspectors needed throughout the US

Let's broaden the question.

What and how do folks report mold, sans the moisture component?

Something like:

"There is a massive overgrowth of the ambient mold spore that's always present in the home. In order for this to happen, there has to be higher-than-normal humidity levels in the home but I'm not seeing an obvious cause. I didn't find any roof leaks, plumbing leaks, flooding in the crawlspace or any of the usual suspects that would cause an excessively moist condition, so I suspect it's a self-inflicted wound - the homeowner probably hasn't been using the bathroom fans enough or hasn't been conditioning the air in some rooms or any number of things that can cause excessive humidity. Ventilate the house thoroughly to dry it out, make sure all of the exhaust fans and windows and any whole house air exchange systems are functioning properly and then clean up the mold. If you want to know how to clean it up, visit the EPA's website at epa.gov."

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike

No, of course I say to get rid of it, I just don't start wringing my hands and fall to my knees and go, "Oh my God, you've got toxic mold. We're all gonna die!"

Then we're in agreement.

"I observed what appears to be mold growth on a living room wall. Mold growth is a one of several indicators of a moisture intrusion - or otherwise elevated moisture - issue. None of the consequences of such an issue are good ones. You should find out where the extra moisture came from that allowed this mold to grow, correct it, then remove the growth."

Marc

That's basically my take.

I do make reference to "I'm not a doctor; I am not offering any opinion on the health effects of mold. If you're concerned about mold, talk to your personal physician, not a home inspector or someone in the business of mold removal."