WEBSITE BUILDER

I'm looking to build a new website. I built my last one and coded it all in all in HTML and uploaded it all to Go Daddy, it was very time consuming.... Does anyone have a website builder they would recommend. Something user friendly that I can manage content myself... I only need a few pages, nithing to complex.

I'm a 'netfirms' kind of guy. My site is $10 a month. Netfirms will still recognize MS Frontpage, which I use because I have it. Frontpage lets you drag pics onto a page and build the page in Normal view, simple. AutoSaves the pics to an images file.

I use Filezilla to post new pages to my site anytime I want, so I can change a page in 5 minutes. I use netfirms webmail as well, part of the package.

I'm not sure that I'm all that happy with my website. I got it as part of a package with the ASHI School and it's not the most user friendly and it runs $65/month.

WP does have some good layouts and it's easy to manage. I may think about switching over and using my domain name I have through Go Daddy.

I recommend you to try IMcreator. if you look for something very friendly and simple, it will be perfect for you.

it based on drag and drop system that allows you to design and to customize very easily. i built my website with IMcreator very fast and i was very happy with the results.

good luck!