Peerless furnace

mridgeelk

They still make a couple M series boilers but I couldn't find any MM series info.

This company history narrows it down a little (emphasis mine):

Peerless Boilers Company Evolution

1908 - Peerless Boilers is founded in Boyertown, Pennsylvania

2006 - Peerless Boilers introduces the new Series PSCII gas-fired, direct vent, sealed combustion boiler for residential applications

2007 - Peerless Boilers Department of Applied Technology is formed to focus on developing new heating technologies

Today - Peerless Boilers manufactures a broad range of high quality boilers and indirect-fired hot water heaters for residential and commercial / industrial applications

It's a boiler, not a furnace and it's leaning to the right.

Pre 1984, Peerless did not use a date code.

From 1984 to 1999, the serial number ends with for digits. 123456-1092 would be Oct. 1992.

Since 2000, the serial number ends with 6 digits. The first four of the ending 6 digits is the year. 123456-200206 would be June 2002.

The auto gas valve has an ink stamp with the date. Compare that to the numbers on the PRV valve handle or tag. One of them would likely be original.

Thanks for the correction and I was leaning to the left, something that I occasionally do.

It's a boiler, not a furnace and it's leaning to the right.

Pre 1984, Peerless did not use a date code.

From 1984 to 1999, the serial number ends with for digits. 123456-1092 would be Oct. 1992.

Since 2000, the serial number ends with 6 digits. The first four of the ending 6 digits is the year. 123456-200206 would be June 2002.

The auto gas valve has an ink stamp with the date. Compare that to the numbers on the PRV valve handle or tag. One of them would likely be original.