Jump to content

Recommended Posts

When you see a smooth stucco do you identify it as just stucco. I have seen it called Santa Barbara stucco. Around here stucco is nearly always textured and my client had trouble with me calling it just plain stucco.

Click to Enlarge

64.56 KB

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would call that "cracked stucco".

I don't make any differentiation between texture and smooth; the client sounds a little goofy. It's stucco, either hard coat, 2, 3, 4 coat, EIFS, etc., I identify it by the substrates and drainage (or lack thereof).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...