Jump to content

Smooth Stucco

Mike Lamb

Recommended Posts

I would call that "cracked stucco".

I don't make any differentiation between texture and smooth; the client sounds a little goofy. It's stucco, either hard coat, 2, 3, 4 coat, EIFS, etc., I identify it by the substrates and drainage (or lack thereof).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...