Hello everyone

I am John Ritter from Insight Inspection Services located in Cape Coral Florida. I have a 35 year past in construction of residential and commercial properties with maintence in multi unit housing. I am a Level I Infraspection Institute Certified Thermographer, Florida Licensed HI and NACBI Commercial property accessor. I have been reading a lot of post here and find it interesting and very informing. I am hoping to find and become a part of a forum where I can talk to other professionals about the issues we encounter.

Thanks for letting me post

John ritter

Insight Inspection Services

Cape Coral FL.

Personally, I view any home inspector who shares a name with a celebrity with the very highest levels of suspicion. I'd wager that anyone with any experience on this site would do the same.

Welcome aboard John,

Jimmy

Not I. I checked him out. He's our newest member and he's straight as an arrow.

John Ritter

Marc

Personally, I view any home inspector who shares a name with a celebrity with the very highest levels of suspicion. I'd wager that anyone with any experience on this site would do the same.

Welcome aboard John,

Jimmy

Not I. I checked him out. He's our newest member and he's straight as an arrow.

John Ritter

Marc

You've got to shine up your sense of humor when you read my stuff Marc.