Copper tank in water heater?

AHI in AR

My wife has some 'Apple Pie' (that's shine with just enough cinnamon and brown sugar in it that it smells like apple pie) in the liquor cabinet. Pretty sure it came from your neck 'o the woods.

If you are ever in Gatlinburg TN, you should stop at this place. They offer free half shot tastings of I think 9 flavors. Be sure you have a DD to navigate after you leave. The Apple Pie flavor is one that will sneak up on you! I like the Lemon Drop...

http://www.olesmokymoonshine.com/

My wife has some 'Apple Pie' (that's shine with just enough cinnamon and brown sugar in it that it smells like apple pie) in the liquor cabinet. Pretty sure it came from your neck 'o the woods.

There's a bunch of people making it around here. They use Everclear or some other legal shine type.

It does in fact, taste exactly like apple pie. If you close your eyes, you can even taste the crust. If you drink three glasses, it becomes apple pie alacammode.

Having spent enough time in the Blue Ridge (a long time ago in Boone) to have tasted a lot of shine, I fail to understand it's current popularity. It'll **** you up, but that's about it.

And, if one has to put sugar and spice in one's drink to make it palatable, then......oh, never mind. Shine aficionados will drink any damn thing and proclaim it wonderful.

Bourbon. Rye. Neat.