Home Advisor

allseason

Remember, a lot of them are just employees trying to make a living, not a good choice of a way to do it but trying anyway.

I just tell em, "Thanks, I'm not interested" and hang up. Then add their number to my DO NO ANSWER list as a telemarketer.

I don't waste my time playing with them. Better things to do.

My spouse tells me that telemarketers have a new technology that changes the number every time they call you. It renders useless the DO NOT CALL feature.

Marc

Remember, a lot of them are just employees trying to make a living, not a good choice of a way to do it but trying anyway.

I just tell em, "Thanks, I'm not interested" and hang up. Then add their number to my DO NO ANSWER list as a telemarketer.

I don't waste my time playing with them. Better things to do.

My spouse tells me that telemarketers have a new technology that changes the number every time they call you. It renders useless the DO NOT CALL feature.

Marc

My phone allows 5 numbers to be programmed under one name. I label all mine "Scam". I just created "Scam 7" last night. Usually a couple times a week Scam 6, or 3 will call.

I used to get a lot of repeats, but it's moving more toward random numbers. The frequency of spam callers has gotten so bad that I tend to not answer the phone if it's an out-of-state area code. That's a sad testament to how we conduct ourselves as a society. I see no need to be polite to them.