Died in House

My father & grandfather were realtors/builders. A friend of mine, and EMT on an ambulance, answered a call one day at a house near mine. Husband, covered in blood, answered the door, and told my bud that his wife "wasn't feeling too good". Dozens of stab wounds explained that.

My dad listed the house for sale a while later. Never did/could sell. Got bulldozed.

There was a murder in my reception area of the office in 1958. I have had it debugged couple of times when requested by others.

Once it was done for free by local spirit chasers.

I did run across a dead body during an inspection in 1992. Guy croaked in bed and I found him there. I did not/would not finish inspection even 'tho the wife told me I could. I think she was in shock and really was not thinking the situation through.

Great Halloween motif...I stayed w/my wife and kids in a 150 yr old home where, we were advised, we might hear ghosts...we did, but since we were advised, we felt fine, even attended to, by the ghostly residents.

Les, you were on target with your call.

When I attended my mother's funeral, 30 years after the passing of her abusive second husband, an old friend took my hand hand and said what he remembered of our times was the night of the abusive 2nd hubby's demise, when, as next door neighbor he had been summoned to the scene of a death-in-bed because EMT's could not physically lift the 300+ lb dead person onto the gurney, told me that to make the turn in the hallway they had to tip the gurney to a sharply elevated angle, and that that moment had been one of the highest challenges to his physicality.

I bought a two seater white water kayak 10 years or so back. Belonged to a guy and gal. They were out doing some hard ass run and he died in it. His name was Poco, for some reason. Anyway, I renamed it Pocahontas. It worked out really good for taking beginners out. One day we flopped over in a section with lots of obstacles in it. Couldn't roll up with a beginner so we swam out. It had no air bags in it, filled with water, and weighed a zillion pounds. Tried to corral it several times, but it would just pull away like a redwood log. It finally ended up bent in half near the road where you could see it. Almost looked like someone could be inside it. Water kept rising, it had some bad creases in it, and it was gone by next couple of days.