Looking for a dimmer

Looking for a dimmer that will go from 100%, to a preset dimmed setting, then to off. All I found at Lowe's was Off-to-Preset On. Do they make one that adds that Full on position. Hell even a 3 button decora with a slider for the dimmer would be fine.

I've never seen one.

You could rig something easily enough with a 2-gang switch box, a single-throw, double-pole switch, and a preset dimmer switch. . .

When the spdt switch is up, the light is full on, when the spdt switch is down, power is routed through the preset dimmer.

I've seen some Lutron electronic programmable types that will do that, but personally, I find them aggravating. You have to stand there tapping and holding to get it to do the tricks.

I like Katen's idea better. Simple.

You need a rotary switch that can handle 120 VAC. I suppose you could take one from a lamp. But I would never install a lamp switch in a wall box.

Want I really want is to 3 buttons. Top button 100% On, middle button drops to a preset dimmed level, and the bottom is off. I can't be the first person to need such a device.