Exterior Patio Carpeting

Konrad

Buy exterior carpet adhesive and use a vinyl notched trowel so that a)it will hold up to the weather. b)it will come off when you want. If you don't stick it down right it could come loose and then be a trip hazard. If it's wood steps go rent a carpet tacker and staple the step at the rise/run crease. If there is an overhang at the step to rise stapel there also to create a tailored look which will be more secure. Make sure the carpet is good and warm.

Mike Garcia

Former floor mechanic club

*sigh*

Well the dirty deed is done.

You will all HATE what I tell you, but for cryin' out loud, it's my mother in law.

Their steps/front porch are a POS, and need to be demo-ed and replaced. Well of course she's reluctant to spend $2,000.00+ or whatever it may cost to do this. (It's 3 steps and the small porch on top) All are made of concrete.

But the concrete is deteriorating, as usual. They had outdoor carpeting on it before, and it was just worn out and looking bad/coming loose. So I pulled it up and glued the new down using specific adhesive and a notched trowel (as mentioned above).

She knows it's a tripping hazard, thank God she doesn't use them (uses the garage door). She thinks it looks like a million bucks, and is gratefull to have anything compared to what it was.

The metal railing risers are loose/broken, and the whole stupid thing just needs to be demo-ed, like I said. But she gives us free babysitting every Tuesday (today, yay) and if she's happy, fine. I'm happy too.

Did I mention the bee's nest and the enormous ant colony? What about the thorny rose bush, did I mention the rose bush?!? [:-censore

You never saw me here. [:-paperba

It's Texas Tech tomorrow, at home.

On TBS as 3:00 p.m.

Those bastiges beat us 70-10 last year away.

Which would have been fine, except their coach chose to leave their starters in the game through the fourth quarter when they were beating us that badly. We are polite and friendly to all of our visiting teams, but that whole incident has some of us a little sore.

Originally posted by Konrad

It's Texas Tech tomorrow, at home.

On TBS as 3:00 p.m.

Those bastiges beat us 70-10 last year away.

Which would have been fine, except their coach chose to leave their starters in the game through the fourth quarter when they were beating us that badly.

Maybe the Football Gods and the Mother-In-Law Gods will unite to exact revenge on those nasty bastiges....um, whut's a bastige? [:-?help]

Brian G.

Izzat One O' Them-Thar Ferrin Wurds? [:-dunce]

It's a "farg'n bastage" from the movie Jonny Dangerously with Michael Keaton. It would be one born with out a father. BCS requires the biggest win to be number one. The days of putting in the 2nd string to let your adversary walk away with their dignity are over.

Mike Garcia

GO Vols!