Labelingading

allseason

This is a sub panel installed in a house finished in 2013. New construction over an old existing. The panel is reused from some other location with the cover repainted to give a new look. No manufacturer's marks or labels anywhere. The main in the garage was no better. Why not spend the money on new equipment when using it in a 5 bed. 6 bath house with an asking close to 1 mill? (retorical)

Free beer to the first one to decifer the most obscure circuit lablng-laballing-labaling-labbalingg-whatever.

Click to Enlarge
tn_2014217205331_lame%20labels%20042.jpg

32.92 KB

You have to hand it to them for creative spelling. Hooked on Phonics worked for me!! [:-graduat

1. Attic Lights

3. Washer

5. Bath 2 Lights Master Bath

7 Attic Outlets

9. Bedroom 5 lights

11. Bedroom 4 outlets

13 Bedroom 1 outlets

15 Dryer

17 Lights Hall

2 Furnace

4 Bedroom 4 lights

6 Bedroom 1 lights, Bedroom 2 lights

8 Bedroom 3 lights, bath 1 lights

10 Jacuzzi

12 Bath 1 GFI

14 Laundry

16 Bedroom, Bath 1 GFI

Interesting that there appear to be two circuits for the Bath 1 GFI, and no circuits for any other bath GFI. Unless all the GFIs are on one circuit. But which one??

It is amazing to see what builders try to get away with, even on expensive houses.

I'll collect the beer in Philly next January!

Whatsamatter? You don't know what a yacusy is? Or a fornes?

Seriously though, if we assume that the electrician actually DID label the panel and is truly that illiterate we can also only assume that understanding something as complex as code books is WAY out of his reach.

Is it possible that a non-native speaker of English owned the home and labeled the panel?

You have to hand it to them for creative spelling. Hooked on Phonics worked for me!! [:-graduat

1. Attic Lights

3. Washer

5. Bath 2 Lights Master Bath

7 Attic Outlets

9. Bedroom 5 lights

11. Bedroom 4 outlets

13 Bedroom 1 outlets

15 Dryer

17 Lights Hall

2 Furnace

4 Bedroom 4 lights

6 Bedroom 1 lights, Bedroom 2 lights

8 Bedroom 3 lights, bath 1 lights

10 Jacuzzi

12 Bath 1 GFI

14 Laundry

16 Bedroom, Bath 1 GFI

Interesting that there appear to be two circuits for the Bath 1 GFI, and no circuits for any other bath GFI. Unless all the GFIs are on one circuit. But which one??

It is amazing to see what builders try to get away with, even on expensive houses.

I'll collect the beer in Philly next January!

Agreed, you win. City Tavern. Let me know when we get close to Jan 2015.