" I am an HI, not a plumber." the video.

The link took me to YouTube, but not to the video.

Tried a different browser, it said the vid is blocked in my country because it contains copyrighted material...(?).

your back home now? 'bout time. I got same message the first time, but the second time it worked.

Solid sludge from 52 years of funk. I tried a kinetic water ram. I tried two different electric snakes from the bathroom stub and on the roof through the stack. I could not pass this one 90 degree elbow. I finally opened up a plaster wall to get access to the clean out. (Clean-outs are supposed to be left accessible.)

Trying to keep the slime from going everywhere was a team effort. The foil and tape around the opening was crucial.

I took this picture when I removed the plug. I swear I did not make that face in the sludge. There was something very sinister going on here. I think I saw the anti-Christ.

Click to Enlarge
tn_201444113759_Passions400.jpg

79.59 KB

Tried a different browser, it said the vid is blocked in my country because it contains copyrighted material...(?).

The music is Strauss played by Lorin Maazel and the Viena Philaharmonic. I think this is the track from the movie: 2001.

The limited engagement is over. I erased the vid.

I took this picture when I removed the plug. I swear I did not make that face in the sludge. There was something very sinister going on here. I think I saw the anti-Christ.

It's not the anti christ, it's the tin man from the Wizard of Oz

I see a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. No wonder the drain is clogged. [:)]