Jump to content

Is this OK


Recommended Posts

I disagree. That looks like overheating of that connection and it should be replaced. The insulation is cooked because the connection is bad with overheating back several inches onto the cable from the power company. Simple repair that should be done for free and it will continue to work until it doesn't but it still should be repaired. I'll be the lights flicker during high loads or winds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...