Jump to content

Help with Chinking ID

Recommended Posts

I need some help trying to ID what this type of chinking is called. The gap between the logs has EPS foam then a flexible tape like material that is covered with what looks like a synthetic concrete(think EIFS finish coat) to finish the look.

Click to Enlarge

61.55 KB

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...